WHY USE EMERALD WATER?
Emerald Water Purification Process
Emerald Water provides top-of-the-line bottleless water purification systems, incorporating multi-stage filtration, purification, and enhancement technology to ensure the highest quality drinking water possible. After drinking from our water cooler dispenser, you won’t settle for anything less than purified water.
We can supply as many water coolers for the office as your needs require. Contact our experts with any questions you may have about an office water dispenser today. We look forward to helping you give people the gift of purified hydration!
Reasons to Eliminate Plastic Bottles
As much as 70% of all bottled water sold in the United States is exempt from FDA Standards; 40% of all bottled water comes from a city water system.
Plastic Bottles are destroying the Earth.
- More than 29 billion plastic bottles are made every year in the United States.
- 86% of plastic water bottles become garbage or litter in the U.S.
- Millions of gallons of fuel are wasted every day transporting water across America.
- Massive amounts of greenhouse gases are produced from manufacturing plastic bottles.
Bottled Water is a largely unregulated industry, with questionable water quality.
- Certain bottled water brands included pollutants common in urban wastewater
- BPA, the compound used in most plastic, can leach into water and cause various diseases.
- Water stored in plastic bottles for 10 weeks was found to contain hormone-damaging phthalates.
- 32% of bottled water coolers contain live bacteria.
Our customers typically save at least 50% when switching from bottled water
- The cost of bottled water includes bottle manufacturing, water processing, delivery service and fuel.
- Bottled water prices rise over time, as reflected in inflation.
- The more bottled water consumed, the more money spent.
Emerald Water’s systems are simple and hassle-free. Never again run out of water or deal with unknown delivery people.
- Storing plastic bottled water wastes space.
- Ordering and dealing with bottle delivery/transportation wastes time and money
- Disinfecting inside the cooler after every bottle change is an enormous hassle, and hazardous if not performed
- Lifting heavy bottles (weighing 42 lbs) is potentially dangerous and extremely inconvenient.
- Bottled water can run out, especially during peak summer months when hydration is most crucial.
- Allowing delivery people access to your home or office poses a potential security risk.